All of the CC-Link certified products sold by partner-manufacturers have passed conformance tests to ensure compatibility.
About Conformance Test
By conducting the conformance test, you can ...
- ensure the communication reliability of your product with CC-Link family, and
- easily design system configuration where products of different manufacturers and models are connected.
*The conformance test is to ensure that the product meets the common specification of
The conformance test is not intended to ensure the performance and quality of the product itself.
Conformance Testing Process
- Read the regulations for the conformance test.
- Request the test specification that applies to the developed product.
(download from the CLPA web site)
- Perform the test in-house as specified in the test specification.
- Apply for the conformance test, using the prescribed request
(send via e-mail or fax)
If the conformance test tool is used in the test of SLMP/CC-Link IEF Basic (right side)(bottom)
- A test date is informed by CLPA.
- Send CLPA the product and a copy of the in-house test report by the date scheduled for the start of the test.
- Test starts.
- A test result is reported.
- A certificate of conformance and a test report are sent to the applicant.
- Send CLPA the request form (CSV file) output by conformance test tool and a copy of the in-house test report.
- A certificate of conformance are sent to the applicant.
CC-Link Conformance Test Regulation
Conformance Test Fee
About CC-Link IE TSN Conformance test fee, please ask your local CLPA office.
(price excluding tax)
|Registered member||Regular member||Executive member||Board member|
|Acquisition of technical specifications||Provided for free upon membership registration|
|License to use SLMP technology||Included|
|License to use CC-Link technology Other than SLMP *2||—||Included|
|Conformance test fee (per device)||Master, local and intelligent device stations for
CC-Link and normal station of CC-Link IE Control
Master and local stations, intelligent device stations of CC-Link IE Field
Safety PLC, safety remote device, safety remote I/O of CC-Link IE Safety
|Included in the annual membership fee|
|CC-Link remote device and I/O stations, cables and miscellaneous
CC-Link/LT master and slave stations, cables and miscellaneous products
|Approved software products||JPY
|CC-Link IE Field Basic *1||—||—|
|SLMP connectable products||—||—|
|Recommended product test fees (per device)||Recommended network wiring parts for CC-Link IE TSN, CC-Link IE Control and CC-Link IE Field||JPY
|Use of CC-Link logo||—||Included|
|Including products in the on-line and paper product catalogues (no charge)||—||Included|
|Promotion at fairs||—||Included|
|Information about events
Posting of corporate name on CLPA web site
Swipe to view more data
*1 Download the test tools and conduct a self-test.
*2 Seamless Message Protocol